Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (Barnes & Noble Classics)
alice’s Adventures In Wonderland And Through The Looking Glass, By Lewis Carroll, Is Part Of The barnes & Noble Classics series, Which Offers Quality Editions At Affordable Prices To The Student And The General Reader, Including New Scholarship, Thoughtful Design, And Pages Of Carefully Crafted Extras. Here Are Some Of The Remarkable Features Of barnes & Noble Classics:
- new Introductions Commissioned From Today’s Top Writers And Scholars
- biographies Of The Authors
- chronologies Of Contemporary Historical, Biographical, And Cultural Events
- footnotes And Endnotes
- selective Discussions Of Imitations, Parodies, Poems, Books, Plays, Paintings, Operas, Statuary, And Films Inspired By The Work
- comments By Other Famous Authors
- study Questions To Challenge The Reader’s Viewpoints And Expectations
- bibliographies For Further Reading
- indices & Glossaries, When Appropriate
all Editions Are Beautifully Designed And Are Printed To Superior Specifications; Some Include Illustrations Of Historical Interest. barnes & Noble Classics pulls Together A Constellation Of Influences—biographical, Historical, And Literary—to Enrich Each Reader’s Understanding Of These Enduring Works.
first Published In 1865, Lewis Carroll’s alice’s Adventures In Wonderland Was An Immediate Success, As Was Its Sequel, through The Looking-glass. Carroll’s Sense Of The Absurd And His Amazing Gift For Games Of Logic And Language Have Secured For The Alice Books An Enduring Spot In The Hearts Of Both Adults And Children.
2 in stock